Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For Thanksgiving we went to my in laws. We had a great time there was lots of food. We played basketball I am not the best basketball player but I do enjoy it. I think I am getting better though I can actually make a few shots now. We also went shooting Reed is good but I really suck I cant hit a single thing but it is still fun to shoot a gun. Reed and my shoulders were sore for the next few days. Cohen had lots of fun with his cousins he loves other people around, he played had all weekend and slept pretty good too. Kamri amd Mckayla played together they were cut. Mckayla would try to get Kamri and Kamri would just lay there and watch her.

No comments:

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics