Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About two weeks ago I bought Cohen a dvd called Letter Factory. It teaches them the sounds of letters what they look like and what sounds they make. About a week after having it Cohen comes over to me. I happened to be wearing a Air Time jacket and he comes over and points to the A on my jacket and does the sound then he points to the E and says it's sound. I was very impressed. Now it has been about two weeks and he can give the sounds of a,b,d,e and sometimes c,f,and g. The best part is he loves the dvd. If he had it his way he would watch it all day long.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Brittney,
That's awesome! I may have to get that DVD as well sometime. Only...I am still in the process of getting Makayla to crawl. I told my mom the other day that Kamri was going to beat her to it. Oh....that will be the day.

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics