Friday, July 30, 2010

My baby is a born Gymnast I have not taught her or showed her anything that has to do with gymnastics and this is what she does every time she sees a bar of any sort. She can hold her legs out and swing in a pike position
Look at the terrier in his face, poor kid he is not my adventure one, he is my hesitant cautious one.

She can lift her legs into a straddle and swing here she is trying to look at me so they are not as straight as they usually are. Kamri is a girl from my heart, that is for sure, she will also walk around on relive for no reason.









Every time Reed drinks out of the jug, the kids come running to have there turn. They all wanted there pics. taken including Reed.





















Kamri loves waring Cohens cloths whenever she sees them laying around she runs and puts them on Cohen will cry and say " Kamri is going to stretch out my cloths."















This is just a video of the kids playing on the couch.




No comments:

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics