Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry I have not posted in for ever, but I have not had my camera Reeds been taking it for work. This year for Easter we went up to Ferron with Reeds family. The kids had fun here are the pics.





This was all the cousins that were there this year.
Tanner loved Cohen and Kamri, but Kamri did not want Tanner near here. Any time he would come close she would start to cry. I don't know what her problem was. If I held Tanner the world was coming to an end too. It will be interesting to see how she handles a new baby someday.



Every time Kamri got an egg she would take it over to Reed to hold it was cute.



















1 comment:

Seamons Family said...

It really was a fun time despite the cold weather. I love your sidewalk pictures and message too.

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics