Monday, November 23, 2009

Coltens wedding

My mom and I worked so hard on this desert table. It is all on top of the pool table.




This is all of Colten and Morgan's nieces and nephews































We went to Arizona for my brothers wedding . On the way we went through Vegas to pick a car up for my brother Colten and so that trip took us 14 hours. Poor Reed was with the kids the whole time. I was by m y self half of the trip. It was nice for me. Colten got married in the Mesa Temple on Tuesday the 17 of November They had a beautifully reception that night. Then we drove 6 hr to Albuquerque NM to go to his open house at my parents. It turned out good my mom decorated for Christmas for it. Here are some pictures of the last two weeks.
this is the 6.5 ft santa my dad bought the kids loved it.










No comments:

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics