Thursday, April 30, 2009


Kamri got her cast off on Monday, she is so happy as are we. When she first got it off she started rubbing her legs like I can touch them again. At first she tried to do everything like when she had the cast on. So she would drag her left leg and randomly tuck it in. She could not sit or stand at first because the cast used to support her. But now three days later she can do everything she could before her cast. It is taking some getting used too but she is catching on quick. She is so happy and getting into everything, I never thought I would say this but I am glad she is.



Chelle moves this week and so my parents are coming to help her pack. I am still hopping something will go wrong and she will not end up moving.



The first time she tried to crawl after she got her cast off.

2 comments:

Nichole Brown said...

We missed you guys at the party. Maybe we could go another time during the summer or something. Take care and lets go to the park again soon.

Angie said...

That is so cute, Brittney! I love how Kamri is still acting like her cast is on. How funny! Anyways, I am glad everything is going well with her. On the other hand, I hear things are not going so well with you after Chelle left. You know you are ALWAYS welcome to come stay with us while Reed is away, don't you? We could both probably use the company!

Kamri Blessing

Kamri Blessing
She was blessed by her dad Reed Seamons in Ferron Ut

Cohen and Me

Cohen and Me
warming up for gymnastics